Lodge International School Year 10-2009

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lodge International School Year 10-2009

3 posters

To all you die-hard gamers out there .. are you like THIS??

josephine209
    josephine209
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

To all you die-hard gamers out there .. are you like THIS?? Empty To all you die-hard gamers out there .. are you like THIS??

Post  josephine209 Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm

Man... Hope no one I know freaks out like this when your mum closes down your WOW account! Check this out... it's H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!

All of this because of one game.... OHMG... =D

Dehydration
    Dehydration
    Student
    Student

To all you die-hard gamers out there .. are you like THIS?? Empty Re: To all you die-hard gamers out there .. are you like THIS??

Post  Dehydration Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:15 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA:lol: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    No life, no life. It gets OMGWTFBBQ when he starts hurting himself, starting from pushing a remote control up his ass XD

P.S. None of us plays WOW lol
    Dehydration
    Dehydration
    Student
    Student

To all you die-hard gamers out there .. are you like THIS?? Empty Re: To all you die-hard gamers out there .. are you like THIS??

Post  Dehydration Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:36 am

Check out this awesome remix version I found
    ParadoxIsANoob
    ParadoxIsANoob
    Starter
    Starter

Post  ParadoxIsANoob Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Dehydration wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA:lol: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    No life, no life. It gets OMGWTFBBQ when he starts hurting himself, starting from pushing a remote control up his ass XD

P.S. None of us plays WOW lol

Hes like a freaking fish on dry land trying to get rid of the misery its suffering.Guess he's a pro that knows how to shove a remote control up his ass huh.. lol! .Looks abit staged..though Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:47 pm